- Fabricate components as per prints.
- Fabricate components with minimal instruction in “build to suit” applications.
- Determine the best way to fabricate specific parts using all available resources.
- Must become familiar with and develop skills to efficiently operate all in-house shop equipment including Shear, Press Brake, Lathes, Mill, Mig Welders, TIG Welders, Arc Welders, Iron Worker, Band Saws, Etc.
- Disassemble components of custom vehicles and reassemble after modifications.
- Work directly with management and in-house engineering staff on new product development.
- The position of Fabricator reports directly to the Shop Foreman.
- Proficient in TIG welding aluminum and stainless steel.
- Proficient in sheet metal layout and fabrication.
- Experienced with basic machining.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient with the use of hand tools and basic fabrication tools.
- Must be proficient in reading blue prints.
- Must be able to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Basic electrical skills in both AC and DC circuits is a plus.
- Basic skills in hydraulic systems is a plus.
- Must be reliable with a strong work ethic
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time
- Must be able to move quickly to stay out of hazardous situations
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, high-intensity workplace with constant adversity
- Must be able to work 40+ hours a week
- Must be able to work Over Time, when needed